Monday 25 January 2016

Nico's Kids

I'm so proud of these two and how my kennel has got here. Sammi is the 6th generation of Blanik bitches, and I'm proud of all that have gone before her ... She's Nico's daughter and carrying lines back to Kai makes her extra special. Loki is Nico's son and his presence at Blanik has brightened up our days. We are not big breeders our dogs are pets who go to the occasional show. We have a litter every three years or so, so it's all such a big deal for me. I was so proud of all their achievements in the ring last year and I'm equally proud of their performances last week, they didn't put a foot out of place which is all I can ask! (Though sadly I do feel the negativity though not personally directed at me or my dogs, has somewhat belittled what was all round quite a big day for me.) Anyway now I'm looking forward to the next year in the ring with both (and any of the others who may want to come) and excited already about the next generation ...