Wednesday 20 January 2016

I Don't BELIEVE it!

So BT have spent yesterday morning fixing next doors Internet and landline. They left and ours was off! So Victor Meldrew aka Steve Stanley lost the plot with Sky (our provider) yesterday afternoon. Following "Strong Words" Sky contacted Open Reach and an engineer came up this morning. He was most disgruntled to find that we were right, yesterday's engineers had simply disconnected us and used our line to connect next door. He said there was no way it could have been a mistake and he will be reporting them, we may do too! Thank God we are back online now I go demented with out my Internet! 
Anyway some pics over the last two days!



Today was another very pleasurable milestone in my recovery. 
Following being spooked by cattle at Llyn Cop I decided not to go back and I made it down to Llyn Ffynhonnau with the youngsters. This must be one of my favouite places and today It was beyond beautiful down there, the water the bluest I've ever seen it.  One very happy bunny! 
 Sammi
 Loki
Mikey