Saturday 16 January 2016

Manchester Champ show

Having been under today's judge before at COB in 2014 I was going today with my eyes wide open. She did not disappoint with her inconsistency!!! Still in it to win it and we had a super day with Loki winning Junior Dog and shortlisted to the last 4 in the challenge for the CC. Ian and Tracy's sweet Bella did them (and us) proud by gaining a second in Junior Bitch and my Naughty Angel Sammi Belle was 4th in her first PG class. (She's only three weeks out of SY)
 Thanks to Sarah for her usual super handling and thanks to everyone for their well wishes and encouragement today, I was deeply touched! Proud that I managed to drive there and back and equally proud of Gail who managed to talk all the way there and back! Thanks Linda for the pics ... great to see you all today.
Sammi
 Loki
Bella