Monday 1 September 2014

Yesterday's Walks

With the bloody cows hanging around here I decided the only way I could get decent walks was to put the dogs in the van and go over to the other side of the mountain. I honestly believe these large animals should not be roaming free through the village and on common land where people walk, but obviously my opinion counts for nothing! 
I set off with Nico, Finlay and Jezi, taking my camera with me as I usually do these days. I wonder, are these the most photographed dogs in Wales? lol  Anyway the route was mapped out in my head, but best laid plans and all that eh! Within minutes of setting off Jezi submerged herself in a mud filled bog. Too late to do anything about it I got the camera out and took some piccies. They were strangely dark and unclear, I blamed the sun for being in the wrong place! So with smelly dog in tow we changed the route and went down to the lake ... again the photos were dark and unclear. Though it did give a wonderful light on some of the scenery shots! Thinking there was either something wrong with the camera or the very cloudy sky was affecting the light I gave up and carried on on my walk. 
By the time I was doing walk number two the sun was in it's full glory so the camera came out again, still the quality of the photos were poor! It was only about half way through this walk that I realised I was having a blonde moment ...the camera was set to Sunset!!!! 
No comment.
So above a dark photo of mucky Jezi, Finlay and Nico
below a nice photo of,
 Ziva, Asha, Mikey,Tali and Sammi in front!