Thursday 25 September 2014

The Man In My Dreams

Last night you broke into my dreams, this morning I can't get you out of my mind. Where are you? What's going on in your life? This silence is scary, I fear the black dog has you in his clutches again.
I haven't written about you for so long; it's not that I don't think about you, because I do ... I think about you all of the time, it's just that there really is nothing new to say. You have my heart, that will never change.
The Symphonica singles came and went, but without you publicising them somehow it gave little cause for celebration. I love them, how could I not? But we heard nothing from you, saw nothing of you and for me it left it all a tad hollow.
Seriously, I am thankful for what you have give us over the years. You and only you, have on occasions given me the strength to carry on. I wish you as a person love, peace and happiness within your life. I remember so clearly your words .. "It's not what you have, it's what your missing!" I pray someday you will find what's missing in your life and that you will feel complete and at peace with yourself. Then hopefully one day you will have the strength to come back to us. Until then my lovely we will be thinking about you....