Friday 19 September 2014

Oops-Wasn't I Told.

I often refer to Jezi as the "plain Jane" of the family, and haven't I just had a right telling off for doing so. Therefore I must explain myself, the reference is simply to her colour! I, like most breed enthusiasts prefer a richer coloured animal with a reasonably dark mask. To me animals of pale tan's, gold or fawn are plain looking, as are animals without a mask!
I totally appreciate that their are many who prefer Jezi's conformation to Ziva's, and I can understand why. Jezi has a beautiful head and expression with just enough mask for me. A lovely clean overline with a smooth tail set and a super coat, yes she lacks front angulation, but her hind quarters are well angled and she moves beautifully.
So please don't think that I don't admire her beauty, I do, and I love who she has become. So to repeat myself, in my eye the only thing plain about Jezi is her colour!