Sunday 11 March 2012

Tomorrow...

...The pups will be 7 months old. I'm sharing this photo with you today as tomorrow I will have a lot on my mind and may otherwise forget to mark out this landmark in their lives. Getting this photo was indeed hard work with Danni getting bored and walking off several times before I got change to take the photo. I would get her back and sit her to see Ziva running off to play with her Mum or Jezi just disappearing down the field. But Patience and biscuits and we finally got it!

Danni, Jezi and Ziva

Tomorrow, yes tomorrow, I fear tomorrow! Kai is going in for his Xray's and I'm worried sick about it. I need to know what's going on but would find it easier to bury my head in the sand and not know. Though my boy has eaten, sadly there's is no doubt he's feeling pretty poorly today. He desperately wanted to come on the walk with us but literally 5 mins into the walk he stopped and sat down, he just couldn't do it. I was devastated, bawled my eyes out on Linda's shoulder as I took my 6 year old dog back and set off again with the 13 year old!
It was lovely to see him perk up when his bestest mate Sharon came to see him. A glimmer of the real Kai appeared as he set into wrecking the toy she bought him! So glad you came to see him Sharon, made his day.