Sunday 18 March 2012

Facing The Day

I'd been looking forward to the pups first show for months, but with everything that's going on I found it hard to face the day. Everyone was prompted not to talk/ask about Kai and I thank you all for respecting my wishes, I simply would not have coped! Mostly I enjoyed my day, but the black cloud still hung over me and I thank my friends for their continues support.
Because of Ziva's bad behaviour at Ring Craft I was really nervous in her class, which I know did not help the situation. I know It could have been worse, and I saw much worse on the day. Still please try to understand that it's heartbreaking for me to see her behave like this, this is not the puppy I live with!
Asha in her class. She was Reserve Best Bitch On The Day
I was very proud that she recieved a Breed Survey Class 1 yesterday.
That's my girl!

Mikey, didn't put a foot wrong but yesterday wasn't his day!

 Danni being assessed by the judge, she was 1st in Maiden Bitch
Little Ziva didn't too bad, but we still have a lot of work to do!

Linda Moving Lexi round for the judge.
Proud of both of you!
I have a photo of Blanik Georgia in the ring with Sharon too,
but Feel I need permission to post it here?