Friday 9 March 2012

Dog Club Last Night

Danni with Ziva in the background!
Well recently I've got use to coming home in tears, but last night I came home with a glimmer of hope that we are actually getting somewhere with Ziva. Last night I moved onto stage 2 of the training plan and it went well with Ziva standing for the "judge" to approach, touch her head and run her hand down her back. And guess what? She didn't back off, not once! The training is all being done with patience, the support of friends and lots of liver! I'm not saying that we are out of the woods just yet, I think the slightest hick-up could set her back but I feel we have taken a huge step forward this week.
I'm now feeling more positive about Danni too, she's had "ears" for 3 days now. Here's hoping this is it!
I also took Danni to dog club last night and she barked for most of the night, nothing new there then. To be honest I've been working so hard on Ziva that really as regards training etc the other two have missed out. I have asked Mr. S for his support with Danni. I feel that she's just a tad spoilt and gets away with a lot. I know she's easy to live with and that he absolutely adores her, but if she is to have a full fore filled life then she has to learn to behave away from "Fron" and she has to learn the meaning of shut up!
And I've not even started on Jezi yet!!!