Wednesday 14 March 2012

Latest News

One of my Favourite Photos of Kai.
Showing him as the clown he really is!
Our big man is doing quite well really, he's eating "tasties" and going to the loo Ok. He's a lot less arched in the back and moving more freely today; though obviously after such a big ordeal he's quite stiff.  I couldn't help but giggle at him last night as he insisted on cocking his leg and gradually slipped over sideways, good job I was there to catch him! Kai says It's only "girlies" who squat to weewee! Seriously the amount of weight he's lost is unbelievable, at the moment you could knock him down with a feather!
The bill is a little scary, especially with no insurance. Good thing the vets are happy for us to pay it off a bit at a time or I'd be back on street corners, and it's very quite outside Spar at this time of year...haha!!! Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge it, you can never put a price on the life of a friend.
One thing that concerns us today is that his testicles are quite swollen, I felt I had to broach the subject with the vet when she phoned to see how he was doing. She reassured me telling me not to panic and to sit on it for a few days, hope I'm not the only who saw the funny side of that!