Thursday 15 August 2024

Marlon, Meerah and Mirana


Meerah is a girl's name of Hebrew origin, meaning “princess.” A fitting name for the little one who's sure to reign over your heart! 
Mirana is a girl's name of Slavic origin, meaning “world peace, admirable, wonderful.” This melodious name is mainly a variant of Miran, but it may also come from Mira, meaning “sea” or “ocean” in Sanskrit. 
Marlon -This mysterious name commonly derives from the English name Merlin and translates to “falcon” and “like little hawk.” Others associate Marlon with its Welsh roots, meaning “fortress of the sea” and its Germanic links meaning “dweller at the famous land.” Lovely, aww, but honest I did use it because I love Marlon in D.I.P
Last night was the best nights sleep I've had on the camp bed. Siska and her family were settled and warm and with the nightlight Carrie gave me being ideal for her to see what she needed to without blinding me, yeah a comfortable night.