Sunday 25 August 2024

Jet Talk

 The last few days there has been a lot of talk about Jet's coat. I have maintained from the beginning that Opal is a LSH, Amber is without doubt a S/C and to me Jet always looked like a S/C too. He is heavily coated, so was Orin, but over the last few days, because of his changing head shape a seed of doubt has been planted. Now before the K litter of 2020 I would have been adamant that he was a S/C, he simply has not had the classic LSH features; but you know what? It could be deja vu! Remember Zeus?  He remained a hidden LSH till he was 3 weeks, and even then people in the know did not agree that he was a LSH ... So maybe Jet has hidden in plain sight, just like Zeus ... or maybe not! I will still stick to my original decision, but if I'm wrong, well I'm wrong and I'll admit it. Time will tell.