Thursday 25 July 2024

I Was Thinking ..

..as I do.
 I've been telling everyone that Siska is due on the 5th, but of course 63 days from ovulation is the 4th, so actually it'll be, be prepare from the 2nd won't it! Today I spent £100 on second hand Croft puppy pen. It's in amazing condition, new it would have been out of my price range. It was a friend selling it who also threw in some Petnap WeanaFeeda bowls. Everything is in immaculate condition and of course I trust the person implicitly.   
I was talking to a friends who's bitch was scanned for 4 puppies, and had 4. It was funny as she also thought her bitch was small till about 6 - 7 weeks, then all of a sudden she started thinking her bitch looked big, but somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks it dawned on her that her bitch had stopped "growing." All 4 puppies arrived safely. I'd say that Siska has also had a spurt, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next week. Expect 4, but be prepared for more eh!