Tuesday 23 July 2024

Day 51

Siska is looking great, heavy under her skirt but very little bulging at the sides. As I've said all along, she's not big, but now I must admit in my mind she's getting too big for just 4. She's eating some meals and not others, there is no way I could get her to eat anywhere near the 50% extra that is suggested on the internet page that I've been sharing the daily changes posts from. Not a bad thing really, Siska is not a pig and I'm sure nature is telling her what is for the best.

I've made some changes in the dogs routines to stop the others going into the kitchen as often. Zeus now eats in a crate, yes he has one, he just never uses it. Beti now goes to bed the same time as her crew, she doesn't get the extra 15 mins in the kitchen and the extra last wee ... well she doesn't need it does she!  Orin and Siska continue to go out together, but now I don't put them in the pen together. 
Since the day of the Siska scream and everyone crowding around her pee, Orin has been different. He's very full on and not that he's a misery guts generally, but he's a very happy bunny. I often wonder what he knows, well what they all know? Like I said in her diary, everyone bar Ross stopped that day and really investigated that wee! Today, as Orin hammered around the field like an idiot, Siska just sat there and watched him, she sure seems aware that she needs to take care of her of herself.