Wednesday 30 December 2020

I'm Not Amused

Now it's not funny, stop laughing, it's actually bloody dangerous, that is why I never leave the door open. In my defence I had done a load of dog bedding, I took them out and came back to clean the machine, there was no real danger to Mr Archie so it is just a little bit funny.
Less funny as far as Perry was concerned was that Archie then found Perry in the tunnel where he was trying to sleep. Archie decided to join him in the tunnel and all hell broke loose with Perry eventually leaving to find somewhere else to sleep! 
All the older cats want to do during the day is sleep, Archie wants to play, fight and run ... and really only Luther is game to join him, for a while anyway. Such a shame that Luther never stands out in indoor photos, he is such a stunning cat.