Tuesday 15 December 2020

December's Day of Dread


Like you did for me last year, and the year before please listen to this today and celebrate the life of Blanik Excentrik - My Louis, My Mr Amazing, my dog in a lifetime. Louis was stolen far too soon. Mostly I celebrate his life with a smile, and I thank my lucky stars that he was my best friend; but today, the 15th of December is a day of tears, sadness and bitterness and only listening to this can make me think of the good times. Louis and I danced in the kitchen to this, he was my Mr Amazing. 
To distract myself I also try and put the Xmas tree up on the 15th -  bit of a tradition now, though to be honest I'm not sure at the moment that I can be bothered. Oh, don't feel sorry for me, I'll be Ok tomorrow ... and I got the pleasure of living with him for 9 years.