Monday 11 September 2017

Seven Days

4/11/17
11/11/17
Already a huge difference in colour and I actually think he's even a tad darker than he looks in this second photo. I think the stance photo of 2 days ago is closer to his genuine colour. Still this shows the huge difference within a week.
I'm still none the wiser on coat, he sure has more than a week ago but it's not profuse.  Ross' father does not carry the long coat gene and I knew that when I bought him. Because of that he will only have the coat that is possible for him to have. The quality and length of coat is affected by whether Ross has had the l/c gene from his mother, or not. (50% of the litter will have inherited it, 50% will not!) Nothing can be done about it, what will be will be ... but I'll still ponder about it, as is my nature!