Friday 29 August 2014

Struggling To Choose

I have really been struggling to choose between this photo and the one I used in the post "Critique" yesterday. Both are lovely, but both have had to be modified. The first picture has had to have a completely new background as we had cars, people walking and a fun fair behind her. We were only messing about and didn't expect to get anything that good. Anyway that was above and beyond my capabilities and Bethan was kind enough to do it for me. 
This photo was taken in strong sunlight and Sammi's croup blended into Angela's jeans, basically all I've done is lighten the photo and remove the rope that made up the ring that was behind her head. 
So, yeah, two lovely photos but I think at the end of the day because of the angle of her neck (Being more forward than pulled back)  I prefer this photo. As naked as she is I think this is lovely as shows who she is. 
I've also come to the conclusion that she looks far better with a handler, looking for me she is pushing herself forward and gives herself a "harder" topline. I love showing her and will continue to do so for the next few open show, but maybe by the end of the year someone else can take over ... if he wants to of course!