Friday 8 August 2014

My Naughty Angel

I adore this pup, she has brightened up my life, she's such a star and her mischief making makes me smile everyday. To be honest I just look at her and find myself smiling. She's cuddly and sweet, naughty and funny, confident and playful. Yep, she has stolen my heart, she's just so lovely.
But as ever I have my eyes open, rose tinted glasses off and at the moment she's really gone "off." She's lost her feathering and her rough, also her coat coming out on her hind legs, her knickers are still reasonable though I guess. But coat aside she really doesn't seem to be turning into what I hoped she would be. She's as tall as Asha now which may well be a problem in this present show scene; and early indications were that she would be "harder" in overline than she is. (as I hoped she would be) By that I mean her overline will be flatter ...I guess more of a Mikey than a Dexi, if you know what I mean! Don't get me wrong there's a hell of a lot to like about her and hopefully it's just a stage and she'll come back together and shine again as she continues to grow... But at the moment I am disappointed, not in the dog, just in the show dog. With three Champ shows this month yet again I feel I'm just going to be there to make up the numbers!