Friday 29 August 2014

My Precious Ziva,

Ziva is a happy bubbly girl, she's full of fun, very obedient and almost sickeningly loyal to me. At the moment she is in full coat, and that's one huge coat she's got,  it can only have been inherited from her granddad Kai. To be honest she's looking bloody fantastic, and she moves like a dream ... but I haven't entered her at any show.  I'm in quite a quandary about it really, it's been almost a year since I've shown her, but she really didn't like it; would she now? Would the break have done her any good I wonder? I just don't know what to do really. Maybe I'll enter her somewhere and see, I'll just give it one more go. It's such a shame, she's a beautiful bitch who really should be in the ring ... but if she hates it then I won't bother again. I want happy bubbly smiley Ziva.
One thing I want to make sure of is that she isn't missing out. Everyone has had a trip out recently, so we had to make sure Ziva had one too! Photos from our run out and walk at Llanystumdwy on Tuesday.