Thursday 22 May 2014

Ziva And Her Daughter

 What a funny face your pulling Ziva
and for god sakes ... get up!
I'm walking Sammi with Ziva more and more these days, my train of though being that Ziva is the most obedient of the dogs (Probably the most obedient dog I've ever owned really) so hopefully she'll be a good influence on her busy, inquisitive daughter. Mind you as Linda pointed out, all the dogs are very obedient, there's just the one "older lady" who's as stubborn as a mule! I doubt she'll ever change, Tali has ignored me for 9 and a half years, why would she change now? Don't get me wrong, she doesn't run away or anything, just does everything in her own time. I may be calling but she's got sheep poo to eat so I can wait!
I'm looking forward to getting Sammi out with the crew, it won't be long till she can come out with the rest of them. Maybe a month or so and we can start to introduce her to the group walks. I have enjoyed our trips out though, it's been an absolute pleasure exploring with her, it's wonderful watching them experience the world for the first time, and there's still so much to do. I think we may carry on on the odd trip out, it really has been great fun, especially when Mr S comes as well :)