Saturday 24 May 2014

Another BOB for Asha

Me with my girls - Jezi and Asha
Another great day's showing, Jezi was 2nd in PG and Asha won Open and BOB at Welsh Northen Counties. We didn't stay to challenge for BIS; at 3pm the judge still had 25 classes to go, and having been there since 9.30am I was sadly loosing the will to live!!!! Proud of you girls. 
We had compliments galore for little Sammi again today, some for obvious reasons mean more than others. A Champ show judge who gives CC in the breed gave me a verbal critique, which I've tried to remember .... " beautiful head and expression with lovely dark eye, excellent reach of neck with super over and underline and correct croup. Balanced angulation front and rear which is not overdone in anyway. Lovely coat and colour. Slightly cow hocked and loose which should improve with age and strengthening of muscle tone .... Can't really tell on dentition as her mouth is sore, Lovely baby, now can I take her home?"
Errr nope!!!