Friday 23 May 2014

5 Month Weigh in!

My pretty baby Sammi was 20.80 kg and 54.5cms at the wither today. Still pretty close to Asha on height, but Asha wasn't weighed at 5 months. Tali was weighed and was 19.50kg, but not measured, but yeah we are there or there abouts.
Ziva and Jezi were 52 and 53 cms at 5 months, but only litter sister Enya was weighed and was 19.50kg. The sister were weighed and measured at 5 and a half months and I remember  I was very surprised to find that Ziva was the heaviest at 24.2kg and 56cm at the wither, Jezi was 23.9kg and 58cm. My god didn't they spring up in 2 weeks!!!  Jezi is still taller than Ziva, but Ziva is of stockier build.
Just out of interest, by 6 months Asha was 28.6 kg and 58cms at the wither, Tali 23.4kg and 54cms at the wither so quite a different there.
Luna weighed in at 18.40kg a couple of days ago, so at 5 months she's also pretty close to Tali and Enya.
Don't worry I'm not obsessive about it, it just interests me greatly. I know it's not a science, but other than Jezi is a touch taller than Asha all the others have remained in order .... if you know what I mean!!!!!!