Saturday 26 January 2013

Poor Ziva




Whilst everyone was playing nicely this morning the usual noises of play were broken with merciless screams. Fearing a bitch fight I ran out in a panic and still in my slippers. Four GSD's were running around seemingly confused and poor Ziva had got herself in a right pickle. Somehow head first she was stuck in a snow hole! The hole she had  accidentally discovered is by the small shed gate, next to the kennel gate so still in pretty deep snow. The top of the small gate can just be seen in the first picture behind the clothes prop.  All I could see was her back end and tail, but luckily by the time I got up the snow drift she had wiggled her way out and was highly embarrassed. Must admit I did have a giggle afterwards, but the joke was almost on me as I tried to get down again .... in my slippers!