Thursday 3 January 2013

I Couldn't Help Myself ....

Having woken up in "Lala Land" and been unable to go to work today; in between sleeping I was thinking about yesterday's height posts. So out came the measuring stick ... I got everyone to stand in turn on the same step, the results are interesting!
Gils                                                                    Boys
Tali - 58.cm                                                     Finlay - 63cm
Asha - 59.5cm                                                Mikey - 63cm
Jezi - 60cm                                                      Nico - 63.5cm
Ziva - 58.cm

Of course I'm not sure that we are a 100% correct. Asha always measures taller on our home made measuring stick than the 59.5cm that she was when measured professionally for her survey, so I've allowed that difference for each dog. On top of that I guess we could easily be something like 0.5cm out depending on how they hold their heads etc ... still it gives me an idea and gave me something to do!
Next we need to throw them all in the van and take them to the vets to be weighed ... that could be fun!