Sunday 1 July 2012

Vale Of Clwyd

Just a couple of photos from yesterday. Firstly Ziva and Jezi in the ring. They both did really well being in a class together for the first time. Ziva has improved so much over the last three shows, I'm so chuffed that she doing well and even more chuffed that she's such a happy bunny at the shows. Something changed at Cheshire Show and she has continued to improve since then. Jezi behaved really well for Tracy considering Ziva and I were in the ring at the same time. Ziva won the class with Jezi being third. Still I'm so proud of both my girls and how they behaved yesterday.
 Sadly not many pics of Mikey in the ring, Sharon had her hands full with Ziva whilst he was in his breed class and Gail, love her as I do, is no photographer!!! This one photo of him and Ziva together challenging for BOB is the best, and though neither are using their ears it's still a lovely photo to cherish the memory. Mikey was obviously Best Of Breed, his physical maturity at the moment would give Ziva little change of a win over him. For Mikey to then go into the Best In Show ring and win is a proud moment beyond compare. He showed far better in the bigger ring, as if giving it his all ... or maybe it was because there was no sign of his much loved girls!!! Honestly his Best In Show win was a huge boost after a pretty difficult start to the year, and yesterday I really didn't see it coming. I just didn't think the judge was looking at him in the line up... and all I can think is she must have made up her mind pretty damn early on in the class.
I Must thank all my friends who help me out yesterday, I simply could not do it without the help inside and outside the ring. I hope you all understand what you mean to me and the Blanik show team!  ....... Anyway, Yesterday show dog Blanik Georgios won Best of Breed and Best In Show, and show dog Blanik Hippy was Best Puppy In Breed ... And today? They are just Mikey Mikey and Sexy Ziva, much loved pets living their lives to the full splashing in dirty puddles on their mountain with their family .. nothing special? Oh yeah, they are!