Thursday 26 July 2012

Finlay

Hard to believe it's been 5 years since you graced us with your prescience. Five years ago tonight, whatever the outcome, was going to be your last night in the pound. You were on the next days destruction order. In my weakest hour I agreed to foster you, I think Steve and I agreed it was strictly "on a short term basis." But as the world now knows you stole my heart fat boy. Little did I know what was to come .... I'm privileged to have got to know you, privileged to have shared my home and my life with you my beautiful white long coat. Thank you for everything you've given me. Thank you for being my Sunshine on a cloudy day! All I hope is that you feel the love and that you feel the same way as we do about you!
Tomorrow is your "Designated Happy 9th Birthday Day"