Monday 2 July 2012

Can't Sleep

Can't stop thinking about you. All squished under that pile of babies. Just hope I'll be able to help you and all your family, then maybe I can sleep!
Sometimes, I think maybe this is just not the right job for me. Sometimes, maybe it get's to me too much and I lie there at night thinking what else can I do to help? How can I/we prevent further suffering and pain? How can I get people to understand the value of each individual life?
I want to get into the van right now and bring you home, maybe that's why I can't sleep again tonight. You came into my dream last night, made me feel even more heartbroken, but more determined to bring you home.
Stevie didn't actually say yes, he said "if your stupid enough to get another cat then it's up to you, your an adult, do what you like!!!!" (poor Emi has gone to Rainbow Bridge since Oct last year - so I'm not actually rushing it) Well anyway that's good enough to be a yes I think!!!! Do you agree? Now what shall I call you?
I'm not stupid enough to think I haven't got a fight on my hands, I know your weak and poorly. I know your smaller and thinner than all the others, but little man I promise you this if we make it through you'll never be cold, lonely or hungry again .....