Friday 20 July 2012

Tomorrow ...

...My Beautiful Blanik Excentrik
will be 9 years old.
Happy Birthday to My Mr Amazing, over the last 18 months I never though we'd get this far. You truly are a once in a life time dog. Your love or life enthusiasm and unconditional love can never be equalled.
Cesar often says "You don't get the dog you want you get the dog you need!" From the "E" litter my heart had been set on a little bitch to carry on my line, she wasn't there, but Louis was and he gave me more than I could ever wish for. He was the dog I needed.
Happy Birthday to my lovely Louis and to all the Blanik "E" litter.

I dedicated this song to Louis when he was a puppy.
It's as apt today as it was then...

"Tell me, I think that cupid was in disguise
The day you walked in and changed my life
I think it's amazing,
the way that love can set you free.
So now I walk in the midday sun
I never thought that my savior would come
I think it's amazing
I think YOUR AMAZING
click on the link should you choose to listen!