Tuesday 24 July 2012

First Time "Outside"

I Think I'm Done With The Sofa
I think I'm done with the hall
I think I'm done with the kitchen table, baby

Let's go outside (let's go outside)
In the sunshine
I know you want to, but you can't say yes
Let's go outside
In the moonshine
Take me to the places that i love best

George Michael - Outside (Click here)
  Love this song and video. George taking the piss of the incident in 1998 and getting one up on Beverly Hills police officer Marcelo Rodriguez.
"George got so under his skin that officer Rodriguez  filed a $10m (£6.25m) private lawsuit against him, complaining that the single Outside and its video "mocked" him. Never!!!!! Apparently the video caused him "mental anguish and physical distress." Shame!!! At the time George called the lawsuit a "minor irritation." That's my man!!
Anyway that's the past ..... Moving on .....