Thursday 19 April 2012

George Time

George - Lifting my spirits
So much has gone on in my George world and I haven't reported it. Photo's and news of George out and about, photo's of him on holiday with Fadi. (and those photo's that emerged of Fadi!!! OMG - definitely not to be printed here) There have even been photo's of him out with Kenny. Maybe in future I'll regret not documenting the news, but really I've not been in a good place and it's taken a lot of effort to just function.
After loosing Kai I just didn't seem to be able to get myself together. Emotionally I fell apart, but then I started to suffer some physical symptoms too. Reluctantly I went to the Doctor and she said I was suffering from Stress, but decided to do blood tests to rule out any physical issues. Good thing she did, she discovered I have an overactive thyroid, this gives many of the same symptoms as stress. So pills, regular blood tests and a hospital referral to sort out the dose and I should be back on track in a few weeks! :)
I knew there was a logical explanation for all my strange behaviour !!! (LOL)
Kai - still breaking my heart.
Anyway, back to George .... During the time that Kai was ill, George announced the new dates for the "Symphonica tour" ...I'd been waiting with such anticipation for this announcement, but at the time I don't think I was even able to cracked a smile. Now I am starting to think about it, finally now I feel I have something to focus on, to look forward too. I'll be seeing George at the MEN on the 21st of September and again on the 9th of October with the Echo concert being on the 10th of October.
Linda, can I book my room please?