Wednesday 4 April 2012

April Snow

Mikey And Louis - Loving it


Kids in the fields

Now everyone who knows me knows I love the snow... and believe me I've been snowed in a fair few times in the 17 years I've lived here. Sometimes with no water for days, or as it has been today with no electricity. Still I love it and I love it here. But I HATE the wind, and today it's been bloody windy, and bitterly cold. The dogs loved it ... as they do, but it was just too cold to take many photos.
Even with the top field now safely fenced off we couldn't leave the girls out to play, the snow had drifted to the top of the walls, one step over and they would have been off to the lake on their own!
Tali's too worried about her pink toy to think how close she is to the top of the wall.... so who's going to tell her where it is?