Tuesday 24 February 2015

Who's Your Bloody Mother???

A Pair Of Thiefs
Asha and Jezi 
Last night as I walked into the living with my dinner in hand I was greeted by Jezi stood on the sofa with her front legs on the arm of the sofa. Before I had a chance to do anything .. or even think anything she leaned forward and stole my Cheese- chilli bread off the plate. Obviously knowing her crime she legged it across the room and chewed and swallowed as quickly as she could. What a cow!
Bigger Thief - Kai
No, it's not the first time, the last time it was a whole hot sausage, swallowed whole I hasten to add! (and vomited up about 30 mins later, only to be chewed and swallowed again before I got my bum off the sofa!)
Darling Deeanna - Krizzie
 So where does she get this behaviour from, is it learned or hereditary?  ... which ever I blame her bloody mother! Asha is the worst thief out and has been know to steal and eat the contents of peoples bags around the show ring. To make matters worse another "big" thief here was Kai, Asha's dad ... and Krizzie, lets not forget Krizzie who even stole and ate a salad off the work top!
Am I cross? Well at the time I was pissed off and hoped the chilli was enough to burn her mouth, which I guess it wasn't. But of course today I look back at it with amusement ... another preciously funny moment to add to the collection of living with the "Blanik!"