Saturday 14 February 2015

Tali Update ..

Since changing Tali's diet she has been doing really well ... In December when she was weighed she had lost lots of weight and was down to 27kg. Today she is looking a little round and as we were going into town I weighed her at the vets - 31.45kg .. OMG I hadn't realised she'd put quite that much on in 2 months. To be honest, it's not too bad, I guess she was always at her best at 30kg but with Spring coming up hopefully she'll get a little more exercise.
Bless her she's doing so well, no obvious aches and pains and certainly no stiffness! She enjoyed her trip to the park today, and generally listened quite well, well for her anyway, though as ever Loki was more obedient! I'm off up the mountain with the troop now, I will have no hesitation in taking her out again!