Saturday 21 February 2015

St. Helen + District Canine Society

After the journey from hell we arrived at the venue with just enough time for a wee and a stretch of legs before we were due in the ring. With only one in GSD puppy time was indeed limited! There was no GSD Junior class scheduled and Sammi was competing in her first PG class - she won! Mark took Asha into open for me - she won! My lovely girls just never let me down. I was over the moon that Sammi won Best Of Breed. I guess I've come to term with the fact that due to Sammi's wins Asha will not now gain her ShCM. Ah well ... the younger generations take over eh!
Sammi proved me right again in the big ring for having so much faith in her from such a young age. Under a different judge she was shortlisted to the final 7, at 14 months to be in with the big boys and do so well is quite an achievement.  How many times can I say it .... I'm so proud!
The hall is awful for quality of photo so we took a couple outside .. hence the mixture of photos ....
Stunning Sammi
Baby Boy Loki 
Asha being nosy! 
Sammi in the ring