Thursday 12 February 2015

Early Start

Sammi - Is It show day?
Today I was up at 5.30am as I had an early start at work. (yes there are two 5.30 in a day!) I had convinced Steve to stay in bed and had labelled all the dog's breakfasts for him to feed them at a more civilized hour. Even with it as simple as ABC Finlay still managed to have Jezi's breakfast and vice versa ... how I'll never know! Anyway no really harm done and with another early start tomorrow we'll attempt it again eh!
Louis - Loved life
And Loved nothing more than a dog show day

To be fair the dogs were good, I only let Loki out for a wee at silly O'clock and all but Sammi were quiet. Unfortunately she really kicked off ... well an early start means only one thing to her ... Dog show day! Sadly she was disappointed and will be again tomorrow no doubt! Funny isn't it, so many people object to dog shows, preaching exploitation of dogs, even cruelty to them! All I can say is come to my house on a dog show morning and see the excitement, nothing excites them more than a dog show day!