Wednesday 4 February 2015

Struggling ....

Ok so I think this cold/virus thingy is finally on the way out .. but who switched my voice off? You just don't realise how much you need it with 9 dogs until you sound like a squeaky mouse and no one is taking any notice of you! Honestly I have no control of my pack ... they are really taking the piss! Not that I've felt like walking. but for safety's sake we've stayed on the property over the last few days. Today particularly I would have no hope of a pack recall! Seriously it does make you realise that without the strength of a leader things soon go to pot, I can only think that they now consider me to have a weakness and therefore they can do their own thing! You wait you little shits the fog horn will soon be back!!!!!
Sammi and Loki

Thank God for three acres and a bit of snow eh!