Thursday 31 July 2014

Panic Stations

Nico has a huge swelling in his neck. Must have come up slowly during the day yesterday and it was noticeable by 6 ish last night. It's quite hidden by his rough, but this morning it's huge. Nico doesn't seem too bothered by it, but he struggled to eat this morning.
As I look back at the photos we took yesterday afternoon I can see he looks a little uneven even then ... and we thought he was lacking spark on this walk because Jezi wasn't with him!
Anyway I'm waiting for the vets to open at 8.30am, and writing this really to keep me distracted and keep me from looking at the clock ever 10 seconds! I hope to God I can see a vet I'm comfortable with, makes such a difference, really don't want to see "him!"  I've no idea what's going on, maybe a sting/bite or a foreign body, but what ever it needs sorting asap.