Tuesday 8 July 2014

Kia

The first of Nico's "wives" is due to whelp next Monday. Kia, a long coated sable bitch is now apparently looking rather large. Kia is a lovely bitch, a much loved pet with a nice character who is fully health tested. Her breeding is completely unfamiliar to me and based on long coat lines with unfortunately some non-standard coloured animals present in the four generations. The colour "gene" was something I had to seriously considered with this mating, I do not approve of breeding from non - standard coloured animals; but Kia is a sable, and so are her parents. All I can hope is that they produce sable, and black and tan pups only. But if anything else does come along, well at least we'll know where they have come from, and as long as they are healthy then so be it I guess!