Thursday 12 June 2014

Playing The Game ....

Thanks for asking about Isla. To be honest I'd forgotten that I hadn't updated the news on her. After 2 vets have seen her and said they can't find anything wrong I've come to the conclusion that she's just taking the piss! Being refereed to as "posh cat" and "princess" I think may have gone to her head! She now does well on a diet of Iams and sachets ... no tins of Classic and CSJ biscuits for this young lady thank you very much! I was really at my wits end with her, she really wasn't eating, but I think I may have fallen into the trap that I swore no dog would ever lead me into again! Isla has her own menu, I just hope the others don't discover that she is getting preferential treatment.
Isla has always being a strange cat, quite a little weirdo really! She's very demanding of me, not something I'm use to in a cat. She does stupid things and seems oblivious to danger. Steve and I often wonder if she is the feline version of Finlay, they may have both inherited the long coat dim gene. Beauty but no brains, but I adore her.
Right on queue here she comes to sit on my boobs ... lets see how many slugs she has in her tail tonight then!