Wednesday 4 June 2014

My Little Angel - NOT!

Just love this photo of my baby Sammi. 
Her teeth are through now, her coat is coming on a treat,
and her attitude? Well that hasn't changed! 
It's hard to believe she'll soon be in the ring, panic is now setting in at the lack of training I've done with her, she gets away with murder here. I fear she may be a handful ... in a funny kind of way. Rightly or wrongly, most things she does just amuse me anyway! Though I am concerned that she already does have a "Mikey Mikey" strop when I leave her with friends. Sarah may well have her hands full at the Champs shows! Seriously I do hope she develops well enough to hold her own at the Champ shows - early indications are that she will, but you never know! I'm actually very optimistic about her, she's always shone in my eye, (actually the whole litter did) which isn't like me I usually only worry about the negatives. Hell I know she's not perfect, show me a GSD that is! But I'm very happy with her construction and character ... and her movement? Well time will tell on that one! 
I've had 2 enquirers for pups again this week, one couple had seen the lovely Stella and fallen in love with her, the other through a mutual friend. Though I've no plans for "Blanik" pups for a while yet it would be nice if we had something for them, well you never know!