Tuesday 10 June 2014

Just One Day Later ...

... and it's going so well with Junior, I'm really chuffed. Last week he was a feral farm kitten, now he's confident, affectionate and playful. He follows me about the kitchen and hasn't stopped purring and kneading. (And he's running up my legs .. painful!)  His eyes have improved tremendously already ... (great stuff that bicarb... after all I wouldn't know what to do with it in the kitchen!)
I do hope Junior's siblings find homes soon, they are still pretty skitty and the little white boy is very "bitey!" Junior has changed so much, he's adorable. The others need to go now too, then they will hopefully be sweethearts too.
Today another 4 feral kittens were admitted, 1 ginger and white, 1 tabby and white, 1 tortie and white and a tortie/tabby and white. Beautiful babies, their colours will be to their advantage, but at 10 weeks .... it's going to be even harder getting them round!