Saturday 4 January 2014

Peep-Po Miss Jingle

Almost all the eyes are at different stages of being open now ... Little Jingle was the first to have slits a few days ago .. now hers are fully open. I know that vision, if any is poor for a few days but from a personal point of view seeing the eyes does add character to the pup.
They all had their nails trimmed this morning, thought I'd get there before they start ripping Ziva's underneath. It was a very easy job this time, no doubt it will be harder next time!!!
We also had our first visitor yesterday, on a strictly look but don't touch basis. At this age it's of no benefit what so ever to the pups, but this was someone that Ziva loves and was very comfortable having her around. I can understand peoples desire to see them as Steve and I sit there for hours just watching them sleep. Anyway in a month or so I'll be pleading for visitors .....