Sunday 19 January 2014

All Sold

Ziva and her family taking over the kitchen
After a phoned call this afternoon, I received an e.mail tonight to confirm that the last pup is now reserved. I'm so pleased with all the homes I have lined up for these kids, it's great to be able to be even more fussy than ever, I've had so many calls it's been unbelievable. I swear to date I could have sold 8 males, and that's to good homes without consideration to the ones I consider unsuitable. (And the calls/e.mails are still coming in)
Loving The Toys
This evening I was siting with them in the whelping box, some where playing, one was cuddling, one was sleeping, I just started to cry. I was overwhelmed with emotion, new life, so precious, so innocent, and so so loved. Sometimes I think I'm a crap breeder, it just hurts so much to let them go.
Big Nick loving his new toy
I'm not helping myself really, I'm finding myself quite smitten with one puppy. Is it the right puppy? Hell I don't know, she's just catching my eye and she's so damn cuddly she makes me think of Louis. No I'm not giving the game away, when the time comes I will try and make the decision with my head, the right decision for the future of "Blanik."