Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Tali

Tali or Blanik Frankie as she is otherwise known was born at 3.50pm on the 7/1/05, (Yes I have my record book out!) Poor Krizzie had a long but trouble free labour, her water has broken at 9.30am with the first pup born at 10.36am and the last at 3.50am. This was Krizzie's second and last litter. As you know in her first litter she presented us with 7 males and one long coated female; after my initial disappointment at not having a bitch to continue my line I made one of the best decisions of my adult life and Louis stayed giving me almost 10 years of unconditional love and devotion. 
But if I was to continue in the breed  I still  needed a  bitch to carry on the Blanik line. After serious consideration Krizzie was mated a second time, but to a different dog. This time she went one better presenting us with 8 dogs and just one bitch .....luckily for me that bitch was Tali .... 
 Life has never been the same since!
Happy Birthday Tali