Thursday 7 March 2013

Written For Whoever!!!

Can't you just tell when I've been irritated to hell by someones homophobia? Well all I can do is  plaster my blog with George and his boyfriend to create my own individual protest. Seriously not a lot gets my back up more really. I can't believe that in this day an age there are still such bigoted people around. It's not just homophobia that gets to me, though that's what set me off this time. I hate any kind of separatism; we are all different in this world and we should be allowed to explore and be proud of our individuality. No matter what the colour of our skin or the sexual preference that we were born with; (and I firmly believe we are "born" with them and don't choose them) we all have feeling and emotions, we all deserve respect and compassion. Maybe if we learn to give it then we can expect to receive it in our life's?
Take a look at yourself, when did you last laugh at the fat person, make a snide remark about the "coloured kid" or ridicule the "poof?" What if that was you or yours? How would you feel then? Gutted I'm sure.
I was bought up in an area where "different" stood out too. But I was able to see outside the box. Having not always "Fitted in"  I was able to put myself in another persons shoes and understand the pain they felt from the riducule. Pain I would not wish on my worst enemy, pain that grinds you down, emotions that devestate you and words that haunt you when your alone.
So please, all I ask is that you think about it? If you can't get past your own prejudices then excuse me for not finding you funny! I'm my company please keep your hypocritical prejudices to yourself because in my world there simply is no room for this injustice.