Thursday 21 March 2013

Those Tender Moments

As Isla finally becomes more comfortable around the other cats her bond with Nico also increases. The last couple of nights she's played with Oliver and last night there was even some fun and frolics with Jamie. But still her best "play mate" is Nico. I did video them playing earlier today, but sadly I feel the video is too dark to share and I've no idea how to alter the brightness on a video.
Nico and Isla were cuddling till I went for the camera!
The other dog/cat relationship that's going well is between Ziva and Jamie. They too play as well as cuddle. Last night I was looking through some old photos and was really shocked to discover how similar Ziva is to a young Krizzie. I had once seen a similarity in a stance photo, but the facial expressions in these photo were spooky.( I guess I'll have to scan them! ) I guess the biggest difference is that Krizzie had much better eye colour, little Ziva does have slightly Billi-Lee eyes. Bless Krizzie, shewas a star, as was her mother Seffe and beautiful son Louis!