Friday 8 March 2013

Bullshit!

"A representative for George Michael has reached out to fans to assure them the singer is fine and well after false reports suggested he had died in a jet ski crash."
The former Wham! star became the subject of frenzied online speculation on Friday (08Mar13) amid allegations he had passed away during a vacation on the Turks and Caicos Islands. The singer's camp acted swiftly to snuff out the story, issuing a statement which read, "There is no truth in the rumour circulating on Twitter about George Michael. George Michael is perfectly fine." Michael is the latest star to become the subject of an online death hoax - Justin Bieber, Eddie Murphy, Morgan Freeman and David Beckham have all been hit with similar false rumours in recent months.
Fadi wrote on Twitter ....
“@fadifawaz: My habibi is better than ever... Bullshit news..” I've learnt I love a certain someone waaaaayyyyy too much, lol...blood pressure slowly returning to normal even though I already "knew" there was no truth to it. Gosh, there are some sick weirdos in the world!"
 (Habibi (حَبيبي)  I like that word that word, it is an Arabic word whose literal meaning is my beloved - when addressing a male object of affection)

What's wrong with people? Though I hate the thought of any other familys/fans going through it, other stars don't concern me here; I'll let their own fans defend them in relevant places. I'm here to just speak up for my man! I was lucky, by the time the rumor filtered to me George's "team" had jumped on it to quash it. But haven't his family, friends and fans been through enough? We almost lost him once, we don't deserve to have a tiny bit of doubt in our my minds again do we? What if someone had told his father, his sister or one of his closest friends? Did they deserve a moment of sheer terror? Yes I agree with you Fadi ... Sick Weirdos!