Friday 8 March 2013

Hell I Am In Hell .....

in this house of hormonal females!!!

 
Jezi is on day 14 and driving the boys wild, Ziva is about 7 days behind her and now Isla is at it as well!
This is Jezi's third season, but only Ziva's second. I think Ziva will be like Asha and have plenty of gabs between season, but Jezi is set to try us I think! There is tension between the sisters at the moment, all we can do is keep an extra eye out for negative body signals I guess! Never ever keep sisters I preached to everyone for years, it'll only end up in heartache ...well look at me now .. bloody idiot!!!
I think Isla heard me mention spaying and has beaten me to it by coming in season. She's quite the little tart and has even been enticing Billy to "play the game!" Billy said NO, he prefers to play boxing with Jamie! Anyway after talking to the vet she will still be neutered on Tuesday. It's very different with cats than bitches, and it's been a long time since I had Jasmin as an entire female so I really had forgotten all about it. He assures me it's better to go ahead as she's likely to be in season for months otherwise.
I feel sorry for my boys, well Mikey and Nico .. they are so stressed at the moment. Mikey has taken to throwing his bowl of food in protest and Nico thought about not eating this morning. But then thought better of it and ate it anyway! Well a man has to keep his strength up doesn't he!!
Easy to say it'll soon be over as Jezi will no doubt be going off in the next couple of days ... but then we'll have Ziva to contend with!!! Happy days. :)