Saturday 18 August 2012

Vet's Tales Again!

Kiri
Yesterday was Louis' check-up day. We also made an appointment to take Kiri as she's not eating well at all these days. We are really quite a concern as she's always been so "foody."  Anyway after a struggle the vet found something rather "yeuk" in the back of her mouth, possibly connected to a tooth, it looked almost like a fungus. Kiri had a dental last year, but obviously at her great age we are expecting to get more and more hic-ups. She's been put on a course of antirobe, a strong antibiotic, and we can only hope for the best!
Me And My Boy - Louis
Louis wrote on his facebook page ... "Rhian Stanley made me go see the doggy doctor again today ... boooo!!! (though I do kind of like it there) They gave me another jimmyjection of vet bee12 (or something) and I did scream! They said no more yellow pils ... yeaaah! But I still have to have the little white thingys. (pred somethingorother!!) Doggy doctor said I don't have to have doggy dinners no more. I can eat fish and mash or chicken with pasta or rice. Sounds good to me!!!"